Hey, Temple students.
Isn’t it time to love where you live?
Over 25,000 SF of updated amenities!
- Fitness center featuring Peloton Cycle® Studio, Life Fitness machines, treadmills & ellipticals
- Game lounge featuring billiards, shuffleboard & ping pong
- Indoor bocce & badminton courts
- Movie lounge with complimentary Netflix access
- Historic building with spacious floorplans
- 1- to 5-BR units, most with private bedrooms
- Dorm-style pricing with flexible, budget-friendly options
- Open modern kitchens with breakfast bar
- Large living areas with 14-ft ceilings
- Updated bathrooms with double vanities in select units
- Furniture packages available
- Hardwood floors available
- 24/7 security & package acceptance
- Fob-controlled building access
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Collaborative study areas
- Resident courtyard
- Online resident portal for rent payments & maintenance requests
- Leasing specials & referral program
- Pet friendly
- Close to dining, shopping, and nightlife
- Only 3 blocks from Temple’s SAC & Maxi's Pizza
- Steps from the Temple Train Station
- One stop to Jefferson Station in Center City
- Located on the Owl Loop courtesy shuttle
Individual leasing means you are financially responsible for your individual portion of the lease, unlike traditional rentals where a joint lease is signed. If a roommate transfers to another school or moves out of Kardon Atlantic for any reason, you will not be held responsible for their portion of the rent.
Rent is due on the 1st of the month. There is a 5-day grace period.
Pay with a personal check, money order, or cashier’s check.
Pay online through Rent Café through a checking or savings account. Service fee may apply.*
Bill pay through your bank. All checks/money orders should note your account number.
Leases are typically one year, ending on July 31st.
Application fees are $50 per applicant.
Security deposit costs may vary. Please confirm the rate with our leasing staff.
Kardon Atlantic requires a full month's rent up front when you sign your lease. Rent is always due on the first of the month, so you will pay a pro-rated amount in the second month. This pro-rated amount will be equal to the number of days you lived in your unit the first month.
Kardon Atlantic is cat and dog friendly. Please contact the leasing office for pet fee rates.
Please use our online tenant portal, Rent Café, to submit maintenance requests. Emergencies outside of business hours should be reported to the front desk directly.
Kardon Atlantic’s lease is binding and cannot be broken. If you need to end your lease before the lease expiration date, please call/email the leasing office for information.
Yes, packages are accepted at our front desk. Packages must be signed for, and remember to always include your apartment number so that they are not returned. All perishable packages should be picked up within 1-2 hours.